The North Face DryVent Rain Jacket. NF0A3LH4
The North Face DryVent Rain Jacket. NF0A3LH4 Adult Sizes: S-3XL
Out of stock
Manufacturer part number:
Pick the size you're looking for: Youth & Adult listed in the drop-down.
With an environmentally friendly membrane, this waterproof, breathable jacket lets you explore the trails without getting soaked.
- 40D 85 g/m2 DryVent2.5L 100% nylon ripstop (solid)
- 70D 161 g/m2 DryVent2.0L 62/38 nylon/polyester (heather)
- Seam-sealed DryVent shell
- 100% windproof
- Storm flap with Velcro ® closure
- Pit-zip venting
- Stows in left hand pocket
- Velcro ® tab cuffs
- Contrast embroidered The North Face logo on left chest and right back shoulder
- Contrast DryVent logo embroidered on left sleeve
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Highly compressible layer for emergency use or travel.
Limiting air penetration reduces the wind chill factor.
Machine wash separately on delicate cyle in warm water. Secure and close all zippers, and hook and loop closures before wash. Turn garment inside out. Do not use bleach or softeners. Tumble dry low heat or for best results line dry. Do not iron or dry clean.