The North Face Ladies DryVent Rain Jacket. NF0A3LH5
The North Face Ladies DryVent Rain Jacket. NF0A3LH5 Ladies Sizes: S-2XL
Out of stock
Manufacturer part number:
Pick the size you're looking for: Youth & Adult listed in the drop-down.
With an environmentally friendly membrane, this waterproof, breathable jacket lets you explore the trails without getting soaked.
- 40D 85 g/m2 DryVent 2.5L 100% nylon ripstop (solid)
- 70D 161 g/m2 DryVent 2.0L 62/38 nylon/polyester (heather)
- Seam-sealed DryVent shell
- 100% windproof
- torm flap with Velcro ® closure
- Pit-zip venting
- Stows in left hand pocket
- Velcro ® tab cuffs
- Contrast embroidered The North Face logo on left chest and right back shoulder
- Contrast DryVent logo embroidered on left sleeve
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Highly compressible layer for emergency use or travel.
Limiting air penetration reduces the wind chill factor.
Machine wash warm on delicate cycle. Wash dark colors separately. Close and secure all fastenings before wash. Use mild detergent. Do not bleach or use fabric softener. Rinse well. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.